Delightful, delectable and dynamic – it’s Daiquiri Day!
July 19th is Daiquiri Day – who knew?! To celebrate, we wanted to showcase some of our favourite cocktails and mocktails, perfect to accompany your next corporate event or party.
The Daiquiri cocktail – which is made of rum, lime juice and sugar – takes its name from the village and iron mines of Daiquiri near Santiago, Cuba, where the cocktail originated around 1900. But, while the Daiquiri cocktail is a fan favourite, there are many other delightful drinks that you can try.
Cocktails: shaken, stirred or mixed any way that suits!
At Cherry’s all our staff are certified with Responsible Service of Alcohol. Our Special Facilities Licence enables us to supply and serve your selected drinks package anywhere along with food. We can shake, mix and stir your drinks to create a professional and fun atmosphere for your next event.
You can add that little extra sparkle to your corporate event, wedding day, or backyard BBQ by organising cocktails that charm and mocktails that excite. Everything from simple combinations, to more complex mixes, can add glamour to the event. After all, great events are always fun to attend, so always look for ways to keep your guests happy.
Drinks that delight
At Cherry’s Catering, we know a thing or two about what makes a good event. From client events at work, to fun with family & friends at a summer BBQ or wedding, it’s often the little extra touches that create a buzz around an event and get guests relaxed and happy.
To get people talking about your event for all the right reasons, it often pays to add some creative and interesting elements – and what better way than to incorporate the fun into the food and drinks?!
Cocktails are the fun element, often a great conversation-starter which makes the event tick along with a good atmosphere. A well-made cocktail can be fun to share and a great way to try out new flavours.
Here are our top 3 cocktail drinks based on popular requests and which are the most fun to make:
• Perfect for summer BBQ’s, weddings or just a cool corporate event, the “Utopia” cocktail is made with Prosecco, Chambord & Berries. At Cherry’s we love making this one as it always creates a buzz and leaves guests feeling refreshed.
• A twist on a classic, the “Gin Gin Mule” is a long, tall and deliciously cooling cocktail. Made with Gin, Ginger Beer, Sugar Syrup, Lime Juice & Mint, it’s often a crowd pleaser. You can make your guests feel like VIP’s by serving this sophisticated drink!
• Always a favourite is the classic cocktail from Cuba – the “Mojito”. Made with white Rum, Sugar, Lime Juice, Soda Water & Mint, this is a fresh drink that still delivers a little punch for the taste buds.
Time to call the mocktails to the stage…
There might be guests wanting or needing to ditch the booze. So, offering a tasty and refreshing mocktail allows everyone to join in the fun. At Cherry’s Catering we love:
• Pineapple & lime mocktail
• Citrus peach cooler
• Pomegranate mojito mocktail
• Non-alcoholic mulled wine
• Orange & cranberry spritz
• Watermelon Bellini
So, if you are wanting to serve drinks that dazzle your guests, let Cherry’s Catering take care of the party! We can tailor our menus to suit and take care of the drinks with our very own Liquor Licence. Click here to contact us at Cherry’s!